In this month’s resource recommendation video, AHL founder and CEO Dan Nielsen describes and recommends an excellent episode from the Andy Stanley Leadership Podcast. This episode features a fascinating conversation with a highly successful leader we all can learn from—regardless of industry, organization, or position.
A few highlights from the podcast:
- How to effectively communicate your vision throughout your organization
- Why your vision needs to be simple, portable, and repeatable
- How to achieve your most important and highest-impact priorities
- Why celebration is a major factor in your organization’s success
- Why “quality” times “acceptance” equals “effectiveness” (QxA=E)
- The importance of “aggressive listening”
Don’t miss this free podcast episode!
Vision: A Conversation with Frank Blake – Part 1
*Note: Home Depot currently employs approximately 350,000 associates (Dan mispoke and said 35,000 in the video)